Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Just like to let everyone know that latest version 3.5.0.94 BETA should also work on Windows 10 Technical Preview without any problems. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Logethica

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi,

Some good news! I am testing Self-Protection right now... ;) Yeah, self protection feature will be
enabled in next BETA version. Here is my termination test (just one process) :)

self-protection-test-png.23582

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

• Self-Protection-test.png
    Self-Protection-test.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 898

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hmm interesting.. :D Download count of Crystal Security @Programosy.pl is like... 87,908 and it is just one site. Got also e-mail from this website about "Editor's Choice / Excellent Award". :) At the same time download count @MajorGeeks: 11,449 and @Softpedia. 14,140.

download-count-png.23652

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

• Download-count.png
    Download-count.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Anupam
awesome work man ...

I like the UI very much. Also the "threat Level" very nice idea with score. Simple and Nice UI.

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you like it. :)

@Kadas21
Only in englisch?

Thank you for the interest.
Current beta is only in English but support for other languages will be added in the future. ;)
PS. Current stable version is multilingual.

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
The answer will be the same as with tiranium - no:D no malware, no stealing, bla-bla-bla
Simply block pseudo- vendors here, if there is OFFICIAL proof of stealing,malware...etc, than to create a thousand thread - malware,stealing, etc
They are not recognized:D
In My Humble Opinion
I was just kidding :D

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Malware1

Hehe.. look here :D - Official thread in SafeGroup :)

@Petrovic
The answer will be the same as with tiranium - no:D no malware, no stealing, bla-bla-bla
Simply block pseudo- vendors here, if there is OFFICIAL proof of stealing,malware...etc, than to create a thousand thread - malware,stealing, etc
They are not recognized:D
In My Humble Opinion

Program is clean and VT usage is approved by Emiliano from VT team. - Simple and clear. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi everyone. :)

Thanks to report about Self-protection I made some research and found a better and more reliable method to protect Crystal Security process.

New method should even fight successfully against Process Hacker terminator feature (just made some test and Process Hacker terminator feature failed to kill process). So, in the next version Self-Protection module will be totally upgraded and it should work on all operating systems. Also Self-Protection will be improved with each new version.

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hello,

Here is a video review of Crystal Security Self-Protection. You can see Self-Protection feature in Action against Process Explorer, Process Hacker + terminator and Task Manager. Self-Protection will be upgraded in next Beta version and will be updated against all targeted attacks with each new version. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Regards,
Kardo

thepierrezou

Level 8
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
Your protection need improvement.
I have bypassed it easy :(
if you want the source code i can give you in PM (Autoit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.