Hi @blueblackwow65,Hi Kardo seems to be an error with it finding a secureageplus authid. I would have to put that under exclusions I guess ? Thks
Thank you for the feedback.
- Can you please send your "Settings.xml" file via PM or e-mail. Settings file help to find source of the issue (maybe it is caused by "On-access" or any other feature which is enabled). "Settings.xml" file is located under AppData directory.
- I assume that you have also installed "SecureAPlus" security software? There should not be any conflict between two products but it may help if you exclude Crystal Security in SecureAplus protection and you can also white-list SecureAPlus directory in Crystal Security.
- Is there any other security software installed?
- Please let me know your Operating System and architecture (32/64-bit).
- When there is an error in Crystal Security then there should be also a log file of the error which is located under AppData directory. You can also open "Logs" directory via user interface under Statistics section.