Thanks for build .194 - The problem I was having with duplicate popups has now gone
Hi @King Mellow,
Hi @askmark,@Kardo Kristal
I have come across a small problem. If I block an executable when the notification popup appears, but don't choose the option "remember this action", the file gets quarantined but does not then appear in the blacklist. This means I cannot restore it from quarantine if I change my mind or block it by mistake.
Okay thank you very much for your InfoHi @King Mellow,
Your feedback about latest build is much appreciated.
Thank you for the interest.
You can restore file in the following way:
I hope it helps.
- Under "Overview" section, right-click on object name and choose "Add File to Blacklist"
- After that go to "Blacklist" section, right-click on object name and choose "Restore Selected File"
- Quarantined file should be restored
Thank you for the interest.
- No ETA date
- Currently there is a plan to add multilingual support after the next version
Yes, It should be possible to add your suggested feature.For example, I put a and malware.exe into a zip file. But this .zip file also has 3 more safe files.
Crystal Security tries to delete whole archive. Can we just delete this malicious .exe ?
Please submit error logs via PM or e-mail. I will look into it.I face a crash after some usage..while updating wise reg. cleaner..Crystal detected it because it is unknown for "Collective Cloud"..and the crash alert appears together. There is 2 log in its location, if you want me I can send them to you via PM
Internal and Heuristic engine. Internal engine is also part of Crystal cloud.and which databases you control? to submit False detections?
By default only executable files are uploaded automatically. When file is blocked or allowed manually via Notification and when "Upload file for analysis" is enabled under "Advanced options" then any file will be uploaded. You can also upload any file manually via "Uploads" section.I think this is not the expected behavior..Why should I upload my 2.7z archive file?? Why should I block it? It is password protected and I am using "Common executables" option under 'protection' settings
I got reply from VirusTotal staff. We also discussed about VirusTotal usage in Crystal Security. Some changes are needed.VT staff haven't replied yet?
Selective engine feature not allowed by VT Or you are not going to add?Hi @Yash Khan,
I got reply from VirusTotal staff. We also discussed about VirusTotal usage in Crystal Security. Some changes are needed.
All changes will be added in the next version. Everything should be good with VirusTotal usage.
- VirusTotal references will be added into analysis. "VirusTotal" will be also mentioned in "Collective cloud" and "Uploads" descriptions.
- It should be clear to users that Crystal Security is a second-opinion tool and not replacement for AntiVirus suite.
- Crystal Security helps VirusTotal by submitting unknown executable files (already implemented). Possible to use as "VirusTotal Uploader"
- Users can decide what to do with each detected file (already implemented)
Selective engine feature will be not added.