CyberLock.Tech... a new website that combines all of our apps.

VoodooShield
32 Replies 6,166 Views

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Forum Veteran
I figured it was time to consolidate all of our tech into one site. Here is what we have so far, what do you think? Please let me know if you have any suggestions, thank you guys!


BTW, I am going to do a lot more with WhitelistCloud.com, I just haven't started working on it yet.
 
The website looks clean and user-friendly. It's a great idea to consolidate all your tech in one place. Maybe consider adding a FAQ section for common queries. Keep up the good work!
 
I figured it was time to consolidate all of our tech into one site. Here is what we have so far, what do you think? Please let me know if you have any suggestions, thank you guys!


BTW, I am going to do a lot more with WhitelistCloud.com, I just haven't started working on it yet.
Looks great and all under one roof is perfect. Just need to add an Account link on the CyberLock page for logging in ;)
 
One of the Browser Protection options (DNS0.eu) in Osprey add-in flagged the site as malicious (false positive)

1746520497393.png

I reported the link as safe with DNS0.EU but they state it's not blocked, perhaps @Foulest (Osprey add-in owner) can advise?

1746520527723.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One of the Browser Protection options (DNS0.eu) in Osprey add-in flagged the site as malicious (false positive)

View attachment 288457

I reported the link as safe with DNS0.EU but they state it's not blocked, perhaps @Foulest (Osprey add-in owner) can advise?

View attachment 288458
Probably blocked because of this function:
Newly Registered Domains (NRD)

Block domains registered less than 30 days ago. These domains are often used by malicious parties to launch malicious campaigns.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys, I appreciate your feedback!
Looked again today and your new site is NOT being blocked by security extensions (on this VM) -- website looks good. Good design IMO but all the apps have an equal looking status, whereas Cyberlock is the premier app, the others are secondary IMO and some not needed if you're running CL.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top