New Update Dashlane updates and release notes

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 94943
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Thread author
Hello,

In this thread, I am going to keep track of Dashlane's updates. For those who are not familiar with Dashlane password manager, they have recently dropped support for their desktop (Windows and Mac) software in favour of what they call web-first app (browser extension). Now it is very important to note that there is a huge delay in publishing release notes. For example, according to Dashlane's website, the latest Android update was released on May 2, but I am sure that I have received many updates after that update.

Dashlane web app and extension updates

June 23, 2022 - extension version 6.2224.0​

New

• Released a new feature to allow users to view Payments & Notes within the extension (previously this could only be viewed within the web app)
  • We've released updates in Firefox again. Visit the updates article for more information.
Bug Fixes

• The Save Password pop-up won't appear when logged out and won't repeat during an auto-login.
  • This version includes some additional Autofill improvements.

Dashlane Android app updates​

May 2, 2022 – version 6.2217​

Bug Fixes

We fixed some bugs related to 2-factor authentication by Dashlane.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.