Data443 Antivirus Protection Manager

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
What antivirus engine does this program use?
None. It's a next-gen antivirus:
Unlike traditional antivirus software, which relies on a database of known threats, Data443’s solution utilizes advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to proactively detect and block new and unknown threats in real-time.

Harputlu

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
I bought the program for $5 (yearly) very cheap . very light and does not strain the processor even during scanning. Can it be used with other antiviruses as it contains machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms?

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-28 222241.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-28 222241.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 167

nickstar1

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 10, 2022
I feel like no one on here really needs a program like this when we have programs like sandboxie. We pretty much know if a source is unknown to take precautions such as virtualization and other methods of detection. This might be great for some but in my opinion not needed but hey if it works for you all the power to ya.

ShenguiTurmi

Level 3
Well-known
Feb 28, 2023
Wasn't he using Avira at some point?
You guessed it right, it's avira.
See this familiar savapi and HBEDV.key and you'll know.
This is not the only vendor that calls avira "NGAV", heimdal does it too...
btw, They are not registered to windows security center, as you can see windows security center thinks I only have DeepInstinct and Microsoft Defender in my virtual machine.

data443.png

likeastar20

Level 8
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
You guessed it right, it's avira.
See this familiar savapi and HBEDV.key and you'll know.
This is not the only vendor that calls avira "NGAV", heimdal does it too...
btw, They are not registered to windows security center, as you can see windows security center thinks I only have DeepInstinct and Microsoft Defender in my virtual machine.

View attachment 273264
how is deepinstinct?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.