DBANd PC twice and clean installed windows 10 from USB yet still having problems

Pesh1994

Thread author
Apr 20, 2018
I've tried every guide and reinstall method + free AVs. Got tired and wanted to ask pros for help, if theres anything else ya'll need I gotcha. Thanks again.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Addition.txt
    21.2 KB · Views: 3

Pesh1994

Thread author
Apr 20, 2018
Oh one more thing i should add is that my PC one day seemed to have downgraded to windows 7 but it still shows windows 10 and many files I've never had on there the day after I got infected like the attackers files/setups. I've been stopped by UAC saying im not the owner when i try to delete what i find suspicious

Edit: I've posted a picture of suspicious activity. The time is 8:21 pm but the file I was looking at was updated at 9PM which is ??bshax.png

Last edited:

Pesh1994

Thread author
Apr 20, 2018
It has to be infected it feels way different from when im running ubuntu. Ive dual booted and windows is a mess

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.