Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
I've tried every guide and reinstall method + free AVs. Got tired and wanted to ask pros for help, if theres anything else ya'll need I gotcha. Thanks again.
Oh one more thing i should add is that my PC one day seemed to have downgraded to windows 7 but it still shows windows 10 and many files I've never had on there the day after I got infected like the attackers files/setups. I've been stopped by UAC saying im not the owner when i try to delete what i find suspicious
Edit: I've posted a picture of suspicious activity. The time is 8:21 pm but the file I was looking at was updated at 9PM which is ??