Got this just reading this thread.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
They think I am impersonating heap.com. I was about to report, but don’t have my forum login anymore.Got this just reading this thread.
View attachment 295686
but question: one page says "coming soon" another page appears to have live download link (although I did not DL yet) -- but looks great, what is its current status?![]()
Web Marshall | AI Browser Protection
Free browser extension blocking dangerous sites before they load. 2M+ domains, 195 countries, verdicts in microseconds. No data collected.hea-p.com
The download link is just a placeholder, the application hasn’t been finished.but question: one page says "coming soon" another page appears to have live download link (although I did not DL yet) -- but looks great, what is its current status?
web marshall, might be more correct as web marshal (one L) depending on the context...The download link is just a placeholder, the application hasn’t been finished.
I am polishing the new download protection at the moment and it will be released as an installer in a few days.
Firefox support has been added too.
It is with double L, the noun.web marshall, might be more correct as web marshal (one L) depending on the context...![]()
Thanks for your interest!I too am interested in Airlock. Any idea on the cost?
A bit more than that.Thanks. From what I can tell, Airlock is a real-time version of DFC. If that's the case, I'm definitely interested. I like like what I've tested so far.
I too am interested in Airlock. Any idea on the cost?
Airlock hasn’t come out yet.
I know, that market is a bit saturated and pretty much everything has been used before.Just FYI Airlock Digital - Application Control (Allowlisting) Made Simple is a whitelisting solution with very good reviews from the mediaand enterprises
alike.
So you may want to change the name just in case you get served a copy write infringement notice.
Hmmm I would think twice Tident, people will get confused and to be honest it's too similar. MY 2I know, that market is a bit saturated and pretty much everything has been used before.
But the trademark Behavioural Airlock was available and is in the process of registration.
We'll see how it will go but it doesn't look like I will need to change it.
Thanks for your feedback.Hmmm I would think twice Tident, people will get confused and to be honest it's too similar. MY 2![]()
Sorry I also don't like this name. I'm not very creative but it sounds like an electric fence company that zaps people who touch the fence.IntelliFence
Ahhh much better name, when I have time I'll try it outExtension published on Chrome store for all Chromium based browsers
![]()
Helios Web Marshall - Chrome Web Store
Real-time website threat detection powered by Helios AIchromewebstore.google.com
Do not attempt to install the extension without the backend, it will not work.
The installer automatically directs to this page.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes