Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
You can run a scan and it will just add the new programs. When you restart the application it performs rule deduplication and I will add cleanup soon so it gets rid of removed programs.@Trident
If in the future I should run again Deep Firewall scan because I will install new programs and I wish to scan them, should I delete all rules first or I can simply run the scan and Deep Firewall will add the rules for the new programs it will find ?
So, if I understand correctly, (sorry, English isn't my native language, I'm Italian) Deep Firewall scan doesn't create duplicate rules but currently it doesn't have a feature for purging rules that refers to programs / executable that don't exist anymore.When you restart the application it performs rule deduplication and I will add cleanup soon so it gets rid of removed programs.
Yes, the auto-cleanup will be added to the next version.So, if I understand correctly, (sorry, English isn't my native language, I'm Italian) Deep Firewall scan doesn't create duplicate rules but currently it doesn't have a feature for purging rules that refers to programs / executable that don't exist anymore.


It always says 0 the network scan because the connections are not really files.
@Avethil your posts are very clear. thanks for all your testing...So, if I understand correctly, (sorry, English isn't my native language,
These are not TCP but UDP listeners.During the Network Scan or Total Care Scan some items appear as "Unknown". What does that mean ?
View attachment 295479View attachment 295480
A well known component will soon reappear (rewritten in blazing fast C++) as part of Defender Hardening Console.
View attachment 295661View attachment 295662
Yes, it was available before as well, but now I have rewritten it to use C++, which due to SIMD makes handling the bloom filter quicker. So the C++ version is coming very soon.Have you created web protection?
Are you basing it on something or a proprietary database?
![]()
Web Marshall | AI Browser Protection
Free browser extension blocking dangerous sites before they load. 2M+ domains, 195 countries, verdicts in microseconds. No data collected.hea-p.com
Yes, it was available before as well, but now I have rewritten it to use C++, which due to SIMD makes handling the bloom filter quicker. So the C++ version is coming very soon.
It uses a proprietary AI model and several feeds.
I will send you a quick text when doneLet me know when it's available!
I'll try to test it all out, since I made the first version of your tools.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes