Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Would be nice if it worked like voodooshield, we could have pro version where you run new anti-malware and exploit shield on so called default settings wich you cant configure. And on the pro version you would have free hands to change configuration to meet your likesWhat Windows Defender UI Free or windows defender settings are adjusted with the "dynamic security postures" setting is enable?
Or is a Voodooshield technology locking down the computer?
Will the pro version be free? it will have a lifetime license? price?
For me command prompt works in both situations!Unable to open command prompt both on Search and Run. I have to exit DUI 0.92 to get access.
You could be right, I had no issue on DUI 0.90, 091, and on 0.92 it started today. Going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow the ghost in the machineFor me command prompt works in both situations!
I do not know. Maybe it's a conflict with other security solutions. I only have windows defender and sandboxie.
Yes, you are right. Now I can't launch cmd before exit DUI Pro!On Recommended Profile.
0.92, cmd does not work.
0.91, same
0.90 too
0. 88 not a worry, cmd works like a whistle.
Back to 0.92, and Exit or Disable All if I need to run cmd.
Now I am really going to bed.
We could re-translate these sentences as:It's the same with the Dutch translation:
View attachment 261321
Same issue with the two ASR rules at the bottom:
View attachment 261322
Interesting, with this third party app in screenshot CMD works fine without the need to disable DUI Pro.On Recommended Profile after each instance clean install.
0.92, cmd does not work.
0.91, same
0.90 too
0. 88 not a worry, cmd works like a whistle.
Back to 0.92, and Exit or Disable All if I need to run cmd.

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes