Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
H Guys,
Can I please get an PM when one of my posts is removed.
Cleo.
Hey @Cleo
We don't send PMs when we delete a post, however, you should receive an alert when one of your posts is deleted. If the Mod has stated a reason, you should see that in the alert also.

alert.jpg

Cleo

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
@Cleo Off-topic question. Were you able to recover your PW Norton Password Manager?
No, I gave up. Norton didn't want to know about it. I've reset all the website logins that I use by now. I had to do this already when LastPass leaked my vault so I'm very much in favor of passkeys now. Do you know if any makers like Yubico use the Kyber-crystal method yet?

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
No, I gave up. Norton didn't want to know about it. I've reset all the website logins that I use by now.
I'm sorry to hear that. It's frustrating to lose your passwords, I hope you managed to recover all your credentials.
I had to do this already when LastPass leaked my vault so I'm very much in favor of passkeys now. Do you know if any makers like Yubico use the Kyber-crystal method yet?
LastPass has made several mistakes, there have been several breaches over the years and unfortunately they have lost credibility, yes access keys are coming, let's wait and see. Regarding Yubico, if he has used the Kyber-crystal method, not that I know of at the moment.

Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Cleo
F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Hey @Cleo
We don't send PMs when we delete a post, however, you should receive an alert when one of your posts is deleted. If the Mod has stated a reason, you should see that in the alert also.

View attachment 278070
I hope the alert feature gets fixed soon. I didn't receive any alerts for two posts that a moderator deleted.

Two highly acclaimed posts by a distinguished member have gone missing without a single clue! 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I hope the alert feature gets fixed soon. I didn't receive any alerts for two posts that a moderator deleted.

Two highly acclaimed posts by a distinguished member have gone missing without a single clue! 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️
Can you share the details of threads that the posts were deleted from?

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Can you share the details of threads that the posts were deleted from?
Occasionally, I share a lighthearted and inoffensive joke related to a post or thread (just like the post you quoted). Previously, someone reported a post, and a moderator removed it. I had a conversation with the staff about it. The recently deleted post, likely because of a report, was in this thread. If you want to know the joke's content, inform me.
App Review - A Comodo Firewall Beta 2 Quick Dance

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Hey @Cleo

View attachment 278070
one of my posts was deleted last week but user / sender / mod was not identified, the alert only had "?" :unsure: I really could not recall what post that might have been as when I reviewed the thread, seemed like all of mine were there. the reason given by "?" was No emoji comments. Was not obvious to me reading the rules that was a violation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.