Dell unveils Frost XPS 15 (9500) with arctic white woven glass in palm rest

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Dell announced that the XPS 15 will have a Frost (white) color option later this summer. In addition to having a striking white finish that some people may prefer, the Frost version also features an arctic white woven glass palm rest that resists smudges and grease. Apart from the color swap and material change of the palm rest, the Frost version is the same XPS 15 that earned a 4.5 out of 5 in our review. The Frost version costs an additional $50 and will be available later this summer across select configurations of the XPS 15.

The XPS 15 is a redesign of Dell's popular 15-inch premium laptop. It features a display with a 16:10 aspect ratio which supports HDR400. It runs on up to a 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10885H processor paired with up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti. The laptop's full specs are below, but you can read about how it performed in the real world in our full review of the device.

Full specs & pics

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
White is not a good color to buy. It'll become dirty and yellowish in the long run. Just look at the light switches, white-color routers, iPhones etc you can see them change to yellowish over time

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
White is not a good color to buy. It'll become dirty and yellowish in the long run. Just look at the light switches, white-color routers, iPhones etc you can see them change to yellowish over time
My white iPhone stayed white while I owned it for a couple years. My Xbox 360 is still white. All of my white earbuds are gross...

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.