Go and update to the new gnome desktop! rofl
I've been intrigued by the idea of trying the new Ubuntu MATE 17.10 and I have already downloaded .iso so I might give that one a go
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Go and update to the new gnome desktop! rofl
I've been intrigued by the idea of trying the new Ubuntu MATE 17.10 and I have already downloaded .iso so I might give that one a go![]()
Grabbed a random wallpaper online, modified to my liking (based on my logo)
hereCan you please share a link to your wallpaper, I love dark themes. Does it exist in 1920x1080?
I like it.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes