Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks, but it changed a lot even before making any changes like start menu turned into Windows 7 style. Any way to avoid that?I used the tutorial here
However Classic Shell has now been replaced by this
Here are my settings for a transparent look:
View attachment 231184
No, you can't avoid that...It's by design..Thanks, but it changed a lot even before making any changes like start menu turned into Windows 7 style. Any way to avoid that?
Ok, thanksNo, you can't avoid that...It's by design..
Cheers!![]()
malwaretips.com
Thanks... but:I just found this. This works great and has some other customization as well.
![]()
Releases · TranslucentTB/TranslucentTB
A lightweight utility that makes the Windows taskbar translucent/transparent. - TranslucentTB/TranslucentTBgithub.com
Lovely!Having some technical difficulty with uploading images here, sorry I had to delete my previous post.
Anyway, show-Zi reminded me about Rainmeter. I mean, how could I forget this? ⛈ So, here is Rainmeter--SystemInformation by ahmed90 available on DeviantArt.
Surely it is a false positive. Norton is known to often detect apps with low reputation. It's safe, I'm using it now.
Fantastic Nexus skinHaving some technical difficulty with uploading images here, sorry I had to delete my previous post.
Anyway, show-Zi reminded me about Rainmeter. I mean, how could I forget this? ⛈ So, here is Rainmeter--SystemInformation by ahmed90 available on DeviantArt.
I'll submit it to Symantec.
Yes, they're pretty quick to response. In general AVs response to FP faster than malware submission.This is great! Symantec is surprisingly receptive to consumer submissions. They took care of fp regarding several child processes of a brand new Edge.dev build in just a few hours.![]()
Cheers!!@venustus Regarding TranslucentTB, after submission Norton has removed the false positive now
View attachment 231304
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes