Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,417 Views
215644
 
Using Edge.dev and one option is to enable the Bing Image of the Day. Usually, it's okay (well, meh, actually), but today it was a winner. So I searched for Diego Rivera industrial murals and found one in the proper dimensions. I hope Edge.dev can get some decent themes soon, right? Also submitted feedback to Edge.dev asking if a Bing image can be permanently placed on the browser's homepage.

industrial .png
 
I was in the Philippines about 7 years ago, if I go back thats where I'm going. Amazing.
Yep, it's truly amazing in Coron. That shot was taken last July by the way, we stayed there for a week.
It is definitely one of the most beautiful islands if not the most beautiful island we visited. We'll go back there real soon.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top