Desktops Show Off!

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Yeah, they are the Petronas Twin Towers in KL :)
Lucky you, I love Malaysia, I have been there around 10 times and I wish I can go there at least once every year (y)

From what she has shown me it is beautiful. Shes not from KL though shes from Sarawak. So when we go and visit we'll be there and Selangor.

Reactions: show-Zi and imuade

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Here's mine

Last edited:

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
From what she has shown me it is beautiful. Shes not from KL though shes from Sarawak. So when we go and visit we'll be there and Selangor.
I have also been to Sarawak, I visited Kuching and Niah Caves, then I had a 5-day jungle trekking in Gunung Mulu National Park, climbing to the Pinnacles and walking on the Headhunter's trail :)
Enjoy your trip (y)

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Most absurb stupid thing I have ever done, but in a hilarious twist, I am having trouble turning off this computer:

DT1.png

DT2.png

I have gone so far as to add the W10 sounds and cursor package to add insult to injury. Worst of all this:

XP Orig Tracing 1680x1050.png

I have a friend here on MTs who uses XP, so I did this to make it possible for me to stand XP long enough to verify his findings (all but the last picture). The last picture was the fruit of completely misguided curiosity to see if there is a picture contained in the original Windows XP wallpaper. No need to look, there is not one.

:eek::sick:

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Trying this for Windows 7:

DT3.png

DT4.png

The wallpaper toggles with a version that doesn't have the text. Didn't expect to like the toggle, but it works for me every 10 minutes. Have the 1920x1200 if anyone likes the wallpaper.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Can anyone guess what this is pulled from.? No fancy dedicated wallpaper site, I took this off of a Bing search. In keeping with the theme, my lockscreen (extracted from a Microsoft theme pack) is this:

lockscreen.PNG

I stopped using Rainmeter a while ago because for the few skins I used, it was consuming too much CPU. Maybe I'll give it another try. As always, I show the taskbar but it's otherwise hidden.

desktop.png

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Hi! How did you get that minimalist look of windows? Is there a tutorial on the forum or another site? Thank you very much. Best regards. :)

【A】
DesktopDigitalClock
【B】
CenterTaskbar
【C】
TranslucentTB
【D】
microbin

please refer.:oops:
Other than TranslucentTB can be used without installing :) (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.