Very nice.Big bad machine is wearing the latest creation coutesy of @BryanB couture. (great find in Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers). Taskbar is shown but is kept hidden otherwise.
View attachment 197807
Thanks for posting.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Very nice.Big bad machine is wearing the latest creation coutesy of @BryanB couture. (great find in Beautiful Real-World Wallpapers). Taskbar is shown but is kept hidden otherwise.
View attachment 197807
It looks good @ZeroDay , the wallpaper looks familiar:emoji_ok_hand:Messing about with a Manjaro Gnome install that I have on a small partition. I use a Mac too so I was just messing around on Manjaro.View attachment 206692
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes