Desktops Show Off!

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Minimalist Windows 10. I am fan of minimalism.
RLgUylP.png

Last edited:

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Bought a new cheapo laptop and this one I don't have to share with my wife so I decided to play a bit and go with the Mac look. Havent worked on or touched a mac in years. I forgot how...efficient it was just having a doc. Then I added some expose and launcher features as well :)

desktop.jpg

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Here, my two favorite customizers: Winstep Nexus docker (a free software) and Rainmeter "Gadgets" skin, courtesy of DeviantArt. I hide the desktop shortcuts and taskbar. :sick:

Edit: I had to remove original screenshot to black out my IP address!
Screenshot (5).png

Last edited:

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I think taskbars should be at the top of the screen it feels more natural than having them on the bottom but that's just my personal opinion and preference. I've got a Mac and it's an absolute pleasure to use. All the desktops shared in this thread look really good though.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I have added TranslucentTB, it is a nice touch, since Windows color theme just does not fit, no matter what.

capture_01052019_170046.jpg

Sometimes I run Wallpaper Engine with music (+screensaver) and just watch it (I love colours, since everything and everyone seems so gray).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.