Desktops Show Off!

F

ForgottenSeer 76546

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Using Edge.dev and one option is to enable the Bing Image of the Day. Usually, it's okay (well, meh, actually), but today it was a winner. So I searched for Diego Rivera industrial murals and found one in the proper dimensions. I hope Edge.dev can get some decent themes soon, right? Also submitted feedback to Edge.dev asking if a Bing image can be permanently placed on the browser's homepage.

industrial .png

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I was in the Philippines about 7 years ago, if I go back thats where I'm going. Amazing.
Yep, it's truly amazing in Coron. That shot was taken last July by the way, we stayed there for a week.
It is definitely one of the most beautiful islands if not the most beautiful island we visited. We'll go back there real soon.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.