Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,032,333 Views
imsoadude said:
Background looks nice on your dual monitors :) and i also like your icons they look cool :D

Thanks again :) I have 2 screens with the resolution at 1280 x 1024 and they both are quite good.
 
McLovin said:
background301011.png

Exactly what I like!!! Looks amazing!
 
Hey McLovin - Where did you get that Time CPU Usage etc Widget from? I reckon it looks mad and i want it!! :D
 
@Exorcizm - Have to say, it's not every day i wan't to put the mascot of an antivirus on my desktop, but that is a great wallpaper. :)

Which Aero theme are you using?
 
iPanik said:
@Exorcizm - Have to say, it's not every day i wan't to put the mascot of an antivirus on my desktop, but that is a great wallpaper. :)

Which Aero theme are you using?

Thankyou iPanik, i don't know what happened but my creative side just "kicked in" ;)
I thought having the mascot was a sign of like, my desktop/pc being secured ;)

DON'T JUDGE ME >.> haha

I am using the Windows 7 Blend Theme
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top