@exterminator20 What's up with that chaotic wallpaper? 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
New desktop on new PC with new LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor
![]()
@exterminator20 What's up with that chaotic wallpaper?![]()
Yes, he is. You can see it in his configuration thread.Are you using Trendmicro security product?
Yes I am. My configuration can be seen here.Are you using Trendmicro security product?
Yes, he is. You can see it in his configuration thread.![]()
My configuration can be seen here. <-----You do you post on this thread?
My configuration can be seen here. <-----
I currently use Lightshot to take all my screenshots. Very simple to do, just install use the printscreen button, select full screen, upload, get image link and post on MalwareTips.I meant how do you post a picture of my desktop to this thread![]()
I currently use Lightshot to take all my screenshots. Very simple to do, just install use the printscreen button, select full screen, upload, get image link and post on MalwareTips.
Image is broken.![]()
Current Desktop nothing special engima rainmeter modified. 2-27' IPS screens and a 4k screen above it. Turned off the show desktop Icons b/c there is to many of them for it to look nice![]()
How about now lol photobucket was down! I see it I guess postimage doesn't like you actually using your image for hosting, how surprising!Image is broken.
Much better!How about now lol photobucket was down!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes