I wish we had snow here in Sydney during Christmas!!!It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
![]()
Tomorrow's forecast will be 30C/86F
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I wish we had snow here in Sydney during Christmas!!!It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
![]()
Some slight overkill with security but I do get carried away - Modified Windows 10 ~
View attachment 130951
Using kaspersky with the bitdefender logo wallpaper is like drinking pepsi in a coca cola glass
Coz I've power of bothUsing kaspersky with the bitdefender logo wallpaper is like drinking pepsi in a coca cola glass![]()
Now that's what I call a WallpaperWin10Pro_NewWeedDesk '17View attachment 130949
I like it =D Welcome to the Zone of overpriced gaming products!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes