it almost resembles a district called "palakkad" in Kerala.For a moment I wondered if it's from God's own country![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
it almost resembles a district called "palakkad" in Kerala.For a moment I wondered if it's from God's own country![]()
What software are you using for the 2 icons on the top right hand corner?
rainmeter, theme " illustro"What software are you using for the 2 icons on the top right hand corner?
Thanks
I wish to ride through Kerala sometime after the situation eases completely.it almost resembles a district called "palakkad" in Kerala.
Now Which tool are you using for this start menu?
Now Which tool are you using for this start menu?Please tell me. I really like this windows 7 style.
I am using StartIsBack which is paid tool but the fee is reasonably low and it's a lifetime license.Now Which tool are you using for this start menu?Please tell me. I really like this windows 7 style.
Must have clicked wrong sometime, but as I also now follow you it should hopefully work.
TaskbarX | Center taskbar icons and it's free just download the zip file.How did you place icons in the middle of taskbar?
![]()
Very nice and calming!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes