SecureKongo

Level 4
It's the chinese website where you can get it from. Even their chinese website didn't get updated with new events etc. After all the software itself can get downloaded in english and still might be effective.

Reactions: roger_m

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
I would really appreciate it if one of our malware testers could take a look at it.
This software/vendor actually been talked about internally among some of us in the Hub. Sadly even if it seems the software exist with an English version, I strongly doubt it will ever get tested in the Hub. Simply because the latest version ( 2.0.0.4 ) is still from 2019 ( 9/9/2019 ). The tests needs to be as fair as possible as most of the samples that's used are also as fresh as possible. Hope you understand, but it's still very appreciated with tips about vendors that normally ain't or have not been tested. (y)

SecureKongo

Level 4
This software/vendor actually been talked about internally among some of us in the Hub. Sadly even if it seems the software exist with an English version, I strongly doubt it will ever get tested in the Hub. Simply because the latest version ( 2.0.0.4 ) is still from 2019 ( 9/9/2019 ). The tests needs to be as fair as possible as most of the samples that's used are also as fresh as possible. Hope you understand, but it's still very appreciated with tips about vendors that normally ain't or have not been tested. (y)
Thanks for the explanation :)!