It will never be.Which will not be available; you just download a photo posted on X or Reddit.
We need that Polaroid! Lols
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It will never be.Which will not be available; you just download a photo posted on X or Reddit.
We need to see MaduroIt will never be.
We need that Polaroid! Lols
I can understand.IMO I matters not to me, I would say photo is for illustrative purposes only.
Oh man!
I'm still laughing about that one, "noogies, noogies"
Nice, clean job by US special forces; "lock and load baby" - Denny Crane.Fake in my opinion but I could be wrong. There is something wrong and pixelated about Maduro's face (uncanny valley) and the positioning of the troops is weird.
Also the real picture shown on all media shows him wearing a white sports tracksuit.
I ran a forensic verification on it and it verified it was not authentic. Also at the time of this thread posting Trump had only released one photo of him after the capture and it was not this one.Fake in my opinion but I could be wrong. There is something wrong and pixelated about Maduro's face (uncanny valley) and the positioning of the troops is weird.
Also the real picture shown on all media shows him wearing a white sports tracksuit.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes