Solved dllhost.exe Com Surrogate + chrome.exe*32 Virus (Need Help)

My computer is still really bugged and sometimes slow, I can't open up multiple tabs or multitask that well. Also my when I edit a file in Program Files, it reverts back to before I edit it
 
FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please include their content into your next reply.
 
What is your opinion on reinstalling your system? I see there are a lot of services missing, there are no drivers, probably a lot more things are affected. We can try to fix this, but I think it is easier to reinstall your PC.
 
I am not sure I can help you with reinstall this way. There are tutorials on the web, but if you're not too familiar with computers, then I suggest to take it to repair shop.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top