Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.

On my side, after I turned it off, the "on" button was greyed.Yes.
View attachment 295403
Notice the On/Off switches and no Evaluation Mode (greyed out).
@Parkinsond - no registry modification needed.
I forgot that.I'm using W 11 IoT EnT LTSC, not the GAC ones.
The LTSC tax to be paid.I forgot that.
One good step, but a further one is needed.So indeed it seems that SAC now can be turned off safely and then re-enabled again without reinstalling the OS. Good job MS.
How old is the installer? Is it fairly new?One good step, but a further one is needed.
I get blocked installer, I turn off SAC to finish installation, then turn SAC back on, then try to launch the app, then SAC blocks the app.
Exception will be a welcome addition.
Sometime SAC blocks the installer when freshly released, then allow it after days or weeks, as with media player classic.How old is the installer? Is it fairly new?
One good step, but a further one is needed.
I get blocked installer, I turn off SAC to finish installation, then turn SAC back on, then try to launch the app, then SAC blocks the app.
Exception will be a welcome addition.
Submit through the Feedback Hub and wait a few days, then try again.Sometime SAC blocks the installer when freshly released, then allow it after days or weeks, as with media player classic.
Sometimes it blocks the installer even if old enough, as the case with peazip.
Sometimes it blocks the installer, but allows the installed app to launch; here turning off SAC is useful to bypass installation block.
Sometimes it blocks both the installer and the installed app after installation; turning off SAC will permit installation, but after turning it on again, launching app will be blocked.
I rely on someone else will take care of the task, and keep waitingSubmit through the Feedback Hub and wait a few days, then try again.
@Antimalware18 - what version Windows do you have? What region do you live in? It's probably another controlled rollout by MS.
I have the same situation too.
Controlled rollout.So it looks like there’s some discrepancies regarding SAC. On some PC’s the toggle ON switch is not there while others have it
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes