Advice Request Doubt about Kaspersky License

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

mlnevese

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I still have over 200 days in my current KTS license. I just got an amazing 50% discount for KSC Family license and decided to not let it pass. It appears on My Kaspersky as not active.

Can I wait until my KTS license expires to activate the KSC license or does it start running on the date of purchase? Can i add it as a reserve license or as it is a different product will it activate immediately?

mlnevese

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Car insurance affiliate program (Sul América). Not a great loss if I lose the time remaining... m previous license was a three years license also bought with a discount :)

mlnevese

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
More than 24 hours later my new license is untouched. No days were discounted from it.

2020-06-20.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.