Expired Dr. Web Security Space Free 3 month trial (requires registration or account sign in)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Doctor Web has sent an email, containing a link.
In the message you have receive you find the download link.

Requires registration or account sign in.

Attention, Windows XP users

The trial version is not available for this OS. Microsoft stopped providing security updates or technical support for Windows XP in 2014.

The commercial version of Dr.Web Security Space supports Windows XP.

Dr.Web Security Space protection components
Anti-virus

Blocks viruses and malware from accessing the protected system and will cure the malignant programs that have already penetrated it.
HTTP monitor
Scans web pages in real-time and blocks access to dangerous sites, such as those used for phishing attacks.
Preventive protection
Protects against the latest active threats, targeted attacks and attempts by Trojans and exploits to penetrate the system using vulnerabilities.
Data Loss Prevention
By regularly creating back-up copies of your files, the Data Loss Prevention feature will keep them from becoming corrupted by encryption malware. (disabled by default)
Anti-spam
Detects spam and other unsolicited messages in any language, with next to zero false positives.
Parental Control
Blocks access to websites by URL keywords and protects children from exposure to objectionable web content. The “restrict access” feature protects information located on removable data-storage devices and in files and directories from unauthorised access, theft, and deletion.
Firewall
An impenetrable barrier to hackers attempting to break into your system.
Removable device access control
Blocks access to removable media: flash-drives and any other USB device, including webcams, cameras and portable media players.
Dr.Web Cloud
Checks URLs on Doctor Web's server in real time.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
unless the good doctor becomes a lighter and not- so -old looking and better I would not touch this.. I have no idea how they are still around
It's doing well, I have a license and in the last six months it detected a fileless malware in Firefox. It is light on system resources in normal work (emailing, browsing, watching videos, social media, etc), but it slows down Photoshop! and I use Adobe Photoshop daily. So I had to uninstall it and went for a different antimalware combo solution.

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Dr Web is far from being the best, but it's still a decent solution. It also has a one of a kind UI that is really unique in its layout. Last time i tried them, their PC version was bellow average but their Android app was good. Their pricing is very affordable (around 50$ for a 3 PC for 3 years license that also includes Android protection). They should renew their website though as it's kind of messy.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Dr Web and Kaspersky are both products made in Russia :) But Kaspersky is better than Dr Web.
As once I mentioned on MT my own experience with Dr Web. But it was in 2014. I had a license for 3 year but I had to uninstall it. Because it was too heavy for laptop (my lap was not so old instead), too long scanning time, it blocked many sites and I had to add them manually and some other reasons....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.