Expired Dr.Web Security Space - Free 3 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/317-drweb-security-space-besplatno-na-3-mesjaca.html
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B][B]How to get Dr.Web Security Space for 3 months for free[/B][/B][/SIZE]
[B]1[/B]. Go to one of the pages of the required platform, click on the button[B]"Download for 3 months"[/B]and start registration.

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9kb3dubG9hZC5kcndlYi5ydS9zZWN1cml0eV9zcGFjZS8%3D'][B]Dr.Web Security Space for Windows[/B][/URL]

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9kb3dubG9hZC5kcndlYi5ydS9tYWMv'][B]Dr.Web Security Space for macOS[/B][/URL]

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9kb3dubG9hZC5kcndlYi5ydS9saW51eC8%3D'][B]Dr.Web Security Space for Linux[/B][/URL]

[B]2.[/B]Enter your email address, enter the picture code and click[B]"Send."[/B] Click on the link in the letter you received. 3. Enter your name or alias, select your country of residence, fill the capcha, click[B]"Download Dr.Web"[/B]and download Dr.Web Security Space from the next page.

4. Perform the installation of the antivirus noting "Get a license in the process ", on the first step of "Activation license " enter the received serial number.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Doctor Web provides trial versions of the integrated antivirus product Dr.Web Security Space for 3 months. Dr.Web Security Space is one of Russia's most popular antivirus products, providing comprehensive protection of computers from viruses, all kinds of malicious software and hacker attacks blocking intrusions.

Features of The Dr.Web Security Space License
  • License for one computer for 3 months if you agree to receive service messages about the status of the license. If these messages are not delivered, the license is blocked. Re-receiving is only possible nine months after the rejection of the mailing.
  • The three-month period begins from the moment of activation, until the end of which you are entitled to receive a 40% discount on the extension. Protection for mobile devices on the Android platform will be like a gift.

Momus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 21, 2017
Yes, I'm currently giving it a try. It's web protection does not really convince me, pages seem to open a bit delayed, on the other hand its definately a more than solid suite including a really strong antivirus module (according to virus total) and a solid firewall. GUI wise its comparable to GData Internet Security (more or less the old fashioned style)...of course, that's all pretty much subjective. If you like GData's look and feel than you might like it as well.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well, I've been trying it out, a few days ago, but in my case, the test I did can't be taken into account, because it's in the virtual box and I have a pc, of low resources.
I've tried some, Malwares and I block them.
I saw it solid and I liked the firewall, it warned me about everything, that it wanted to connect.
But I realized I was using resources.
I liked it, I think it's a good AV.
You could try it, at the Hub. To get a more solid conclusion.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
for protection i think it's enough to say Dr.Web is protecting Russia Military buildings for years now
also FSB, Dr.Web created a special OS ( before Kaspersky ) for FSB and did not published it like what Kaspersky did

the guys literally don't sleep. they are always there when you need them like if you have any kind of technical problem the tech support is with you in maximum 3 hours ( and they insist on it like they have supervisors to check that happens ) and believe me when i say "any kind" of problem

i remember i had an error keeping up on my desktop in startups and i went to the Emsisoft support, they told me that "this is not a malware related problem and you probably should find your answer in software forums". and that's Emsisoft! what most of the guys here say they have the "best" customer service around, well not IMO. also went to the Norton Support and Bitdefender Support, they both did a manual scan on my machine and found nothing, they simply told me that your system is clean and there is nothing to be worried about.

now what Dr.Web did for me in 2hours, was that they got a log from my system and found that the error is because of my Nvidia video card is not installed properly so they sent me a link to reinstall it, that's it . the error was gone.

another example of their support is that there were a guy, who had a program an unknown one on his system and the file was infected by a mining code whatever so the guy went to the Dr.Web support and they explain this to him, he asked them to "remove" the malicious code from the program for him and let him keep the program on system since he needed it, and they did it! they literally removed the malicious code from the file and sent him the safe file to use like how many of you had such a request to any company and how many of companies do such things for user? these are things that you get only when a Russian (most probably hacker) is the tech guy who you relies on :D

that's my story with Dr.Web hope it helps;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
for protection i think it's enough to say Dr.Web is protecting Russia Military buildings for years now
also FSB, Dr.Web created a special OS ( before Kaspersky ) for FSB and did not published it like what Kaspersky did

the guys literally don't sleep. they are always there when you need them like if you have any kind of technical problem the tech support is with you in maximum 3 hours ( and they insist on it like they have supervisors to check that happens ) and believe me when i say "any kind" of problem

i remember i had an error keeping up on my desktop in startups and i went to the Emsisoft support, they told me that "this is not a malware related problem and you probably should find your answer in software forums". and that's Emsisoft! what most of the guys here say they have the "best" customer service around, well not IMO. also went to the Norton Support and Bitdefender Support, they both did a manual scan on my machine and found nothing, they simply told me that your system is clean and there is nothing to be worried about.

now what Dr.Web did for me in 2hours, was that they got a log from my system and found that the error is because of my Nvidia video card is not installed properly so they sent me a link to reinstall it, that's it . the error was gone.

another example of their support is that there were a guy, who had a program an unknown one on his system and the file was infected by a mining code whatever so the guy went to the Dr.Web support and they explain this to him, he asked them to "remove" the malicious code from the program for him and let him keep the program on system since he needed it, and they did it! they literally removed the malicious code from the file and sent him the safe file to use like how many of you had such a request to any company and how many of companies do such things for user? these are things that you get only when a Russian (most probably hacker) is the tech guy who you relies on :D

that's my story with Dr.Web hope it helps;)
Now that's good support 👍.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.