Drop a Fact About Yourself!

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
'Hey, I want to lock the front door of my house for security.'
'That's a good idea. But that alone is dangerous. Criminals sometimes come disguised as pizza delivery.'
'Really? Let's install a security camera next to the entrance.'
'That's a good idea. But that alone is dangerous. Robbers sometimes break windows and come in.'
'Really? Let's add a grate to the window.'
'That's a good idea. But that alone is dangerous. IT'S POSSIBLE THAT A SERIOUS MURDERER COULD GET IN FROM THE ROOF.'
'Really? Then, we have to install anti-aircraft missiles in preparation for invasion from the air.'
'That's a good idea. But that alone is dangerous. A clever burglar can easily think of digging a hole in the ground.'
'Really? So we need to bury the mines.'
;)
0002243_-airsoft-umarex-tokyo-soldier-ak-47-6mm-bbs_600.jpeg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
'Randy, you know a lot about pc security, don't you? Did you know such a useful software?'
'Oh, what kind of software is it?'
'It encrypts files to protect your privacy! Even if the file is found, the contents are strongly protected, so you can rest assured!'
'That's great software, Sam! How do I get the software?!'
'Well, it doesn't seem to be open to the public. One day, I got an e-mail from a kind person. You can install it by clicking it. It's a premium software that only chosen people can use.'
'Hey, Sam..., is that software installed in a silent, intelligent, cool way that runs unwittingly??'
'Good for you! You know a lot! Everything is smart anyway! I didn't care about security until now, but with this software, I'm not afraid of ransomware!'

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Many years ago when I bought first computer , i don,t know how to turn off WindowsXP and it was a difficult job for me,
Secondly i learn how to clear computer history.
The pc with xp that I had in the past had a function that automatically turned off. One day, opening the pc case and cleaning the dust inside, the convenient automatic shutdown function broke down and stopped working. I did something regrettable.

@Burrito
It ’s just overheating.
Shut down in the middle of sfc:eek:, shut down by virus scan:eek:, and instantly shut down when playing video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
What is a 'dream'?
It is a dream you see while sleeping at night. I'm not actually watching because I have my eyes closed. But while we are dreaming, we certainly see the scene. It may be a virtual space created by memories in the brain. But then, why does the memory become ambiguous over time after waking up from a dream?
The most mysterious thing is the volatile nature of dreams. Although it is remembered in pieces, details are erased from memory.
From these trends, I speculate that the human brain is a hybrid. Every day, the awake brain can remember like an HDD. However, during sleep, it behaves like DDR memory and clears the contents when you wake up. In other words, a dream may be the ancestor of private browsing.

I hope that @venustus will solve the mysteries of dreams using esoteric formulas.:D(y)

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

What is a 'dream'?
It is a dream you see while sleeping at night. I'm not actually watching because I have my eyes closed. But while we are dreaming, we certainly see the scene. It may be a virtual space created by memories in the brain. But then, why does the memory become ambiguous over time after waking up from a dream?
The most mysterious thing is the volatile nature of dreams. Although it is remembered in pieces, details are erased from memory.
From these trends, I speculate that the human brain is a hybrid. Every day, the awake brain can remember like an HDD. However, during sleep, it behaves like DDR memory and clears the contents when you wake up. In other words, a dream may be the ancestor of private browsing.

I hope that @venustus will solve the mysteries of dreams using esoteric formulas.:D(y)
simple, the dream is the real world, when we aren't dreaming we are in fact in the Matrix !!! noooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.