Drop a Fact About Yourself!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I hate fanboys, when i detect one, i can't help it, i have to troll and persecute him. :p
Fanboy is a growing process that leads to geeks. That can hinder the growth of successors.🤓

You may be misunderstood because the language is rough, but the content of the language is often accurate and informative. So fanboys will probably gather around you.:emoji_beer::LOL:

So what is the equation to have a good dream?🙂
Even if you sleep longer and have a lot of fun memories, you can't control it.
I have defined 'dream is a runaway ego without subjective symptoms'. Every human being has a bug in their heart and is unknowingly manipulated by a worm of desire.😨

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
What is a 'dream'?
It is a dream you see while sleeping at night. I'm not actually watching because I have my eyes closed. But while we are dreaming, we certainly see the scene. It may be a virtual space created by memories in the brain. But then, why does the memory become ambiguous over time after waking up from a dream?
The most mysterious thing is the volatile nature of dreams. Although it is remembered in pieces, details are erased from memory.
From these trends, I speculate that the human brain is a hybrid. Every day, the awake brain can remember like an HDD. However, during sleep, it behaves like DDR memory and clears the contents when you wake up. In other words, a dream may be the ancestor of private browsing.

I hope that @venustus will solve the mysteries of dreams using esoteric formulas.:D(y)

Hello @show-Zi ,

You may be surprised by how many dreams and how much of your dreams you can remember with some practice, routine, proper recording methods, the desire to do so, and if you think that dreams are important enough to remember and record.

Even without much effort I have improved my dream recall enough that I remember some of my dreams pretty much every day and I take the time to record my dreams on my blog for every day without missing a day since 2013, I do not even follow proper procedures so I still lose more dreams and dream details than I should, but I still seem to remember more than the average person it seems.

Not to plug my blog or anything but my blog is linked in the about section of my profile here if you are curious to read the dreams of someone who records their dreams every day for years without missing a day without even following recommended methods of recording dreams, if I were to voice record my dreams each time that I wake up before going back to sleep I would have even more dreams and dream details to record each day, but I am not alone in my bedroom so I do not do this to avoid disturbing others so I lose more dreams than I like because I am usually too lazy to get out of bed to voice record my dreams.

Anyway, it is cool to see someone mentioning dreams.

Thank you,
-John Jr

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Fanboy is a growing process that leads to geeks. That can hinder the growth of successors.🤓
til i'm dead, there will be no successor, hail Dark Sidious XD

You may be misunderstood because the language is rough, but the content of the language is often accurate and informative. So fanboys will probably gather around you.:emoji_beer::LOL:
Damn.. i'm done then... :p

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
There is "Zen Buddhism 禅問答" in Eastern culture. Talk about inconclusive topics and encourage thinking. My post on "dream" was intended to convey the fun of Zen dialogue.:)
@goodjohnjr
Hello😀
I also tried to write like that for a while.
"I was scared because there was a doll always looking at me."
"I went on a somersault while running a marathon with my friend."
... I realized the meaninglessness of my own dreams and stopped writing them down.:LOL:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
There is "Zen Buddhism 禅問答" in Eastern culture. Talk about inconclusive topics and encourage thinking. My post on "dream" was intended to convey the fun of Zen dialogue.:)
@goodjohnjr
Hello😀
I also tried to write like that for a while.
"I was scared because there was a doll always looking at me."
"I went on a somersault while running a marathon with my friend."
... I realized the meaninglessness of my own dreams and stopped writing them down.:LOL:

Hello @show-Zi ,

Thank you for sharing that, not all dreams are meaningless in my opinion (but some are in my opinion), you may want to try voice recording your dreams sometimes; you might be surprised. ;)

-John Jr

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@goodjohnjr
Speaking of "dream" in Japan, the dream we have on January 1 is called "First dream for the new year." and there is a custom of testing the year's fortune.
Mount Fuji, hawks, eggplants, etc. are considered lucky items, and if they appear in a dream, it is said that the year will be fine.

Well, if you get sick from a virus infection, is there any harmful effect such as pop-ups appearing in your dreams? Thinking like that, I think human thinking is not inferior to pc. :)

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
@goodjohnjr
Speaking of "dream" in Japan, the dream we have on January 1 is called "First dream for the new year." and there is a custom of testing the year's fortune.
Mount Fuji, hawks, eggplants, etc. are considered lucky items, and if they appear in a dream, it is said that the year will be fine.

Well, if you get sick from a virus infection, is there any harmful effect such as pop-ups appearing in your dreams? Thinking like that, I think human thinking is not inferior to pc. :)

Hello @show-Zi,

Interesting, I have had malware in some dreams before and pop-up ads. :D

-John Jr

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
@goodjohnjr 🤚
The cache file may have been enabled.:LOL:

I've heard that no matter how long a dream, only a few minutes actually have a dream. Maybe a dream is an efficient gif format.(y)

Hello @show-Zi ,

I have also heard that most dreams happen within real world minutes even if the dreams themselves cover more time, but that is probably not always true.

-John Jr

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I went to a bookstore. There were many stories about the life of the victor. I felt the illusion that most people in the world were successful. However, if there are really many winners, I think there is probably more demand for failure stories. The winner doesn't need to know why he won.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
NECRO ALERT!! Here's a dope story about a squirrel.

download (2).jpg

I see them in parks and around trees, but never like this. So, I'm sitting there and I hear a slithering noise and then a soft thud from the area of my window-box air conditioner. The window is blocked off by the AC plus these accordian pleat things on either side that you can't open. So I go to another window and a squirrel is lying on the sill partially underneath the AC with its head and one foreleg literally hanging off the edge. Its eyes are closed.

Now: two things. One: this old brick building is over 70 feet/21.3 meters tall and I live in the middle of that. Two: it's the middle of a heat wave w/temps in mid 90s F/ 33-34 C. Keep those things in mind.

So I see this adult squirrel seemingly lifeless and I'm pretty upset, this animal may be dying from trauma from falling. I cannot open the side panels to rescue it. Then something worse occurs to me: the squirrel dies, it starts rotting in the heat and it's right under my AC, so I can't turn it on without putrid rotten air coming in. Yikes!

So I go and tap very gently on the window where the squirrel is "lying" and then go back to look. It's gone. Huh? What? It is moving laterally--SIDEWAYS- in a serpentine motion -on this brick wall toward my next window over, to take a rest on that sill. Then, a couple minutes of rest, same thing to my next window over! Un-freakin'-believable! Each window is about 10 feet/3 meters apart. The sheer strength and power of this animal, to cling to a brick wall and move sideways, not up or down. It must have made its way to a fire escape, I hope, I looked up and down later and it had gone, very hopefully to safety. And very far from death. ☠

I was on the bus and saw a paper taped to the door advertising computer virus removal services. All this free software: CCleaner, RogueKiller, AdwCleaner, we all use 'em for free for ourselves. But people make livings off of this free stuff. Interesting. A good time to do that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.