Drop a Fact About Yourself!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
If there is ownership of human life, who does it belong to? Is the owner himself?
Recently, I have begun to think of the ownership of human life as something like public property or common property.

EricaR

Level 1
Aug 4, 2020
What is the exact definition for love.. I recently felt love is an act which is performed by someone to get what he needs.. When things are granted..love disappears.... IMO, there is no something like love...It's just an illusion...Love is a bait..

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
What is the exact definition for love.. I recently felt love is an act which is performed by someone to get what he needs.. When things are granted..love disappears.... IMO, there is no something like love...It's just an illusion...Love is a bait..
Love is like U.F.O. It's a mystery, but it exists. There are many cases that people mistake it for something else. When a conclusion is ambiguous, people can continue to express their opinions.👽

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The body of heated tobacco is broken. I called the manufacturer because it was under warranty, but no one received the call. No response no matter how many times I call. I decided to email the matter. I received a reply saying, 'We only accept product replacements under warranty by phone, so please contact us.'
And again today, I keep ringing the phone.

Bad support is like this. I can't even talk.:unsure:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Ok, so I believe that bugs are close to the foundation of life. I don't harm them in any way. There are so few honeybees left around here; I used to see them all the time. :(

I was walking down a filthy neighborhood street and saw some metallic white things on the side--they looked like those modern-style lamp shades but they were up-ended, like bowls. It had rained overnight and inside one such "bowl" was a tiny cricket trying hard to stay afloat but it was a losing battle.

I put my finger near the cricket (it was tiny, the size of a BB or so) and gently let it sit on my fingertip. I then let it hop off at its convenience under the shelter of concrete and earth.

Now if that was a murder hornet, I would try to find a thick piece of wood or something else to rescue it instead of a body-part. See? No harm to any creature--even that. Hopefully, they don't come this far east as one would have to call the authorities. 🙏 Probably I would put it in a container and hand it over. But never harm it.

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
When I was young, I loved playing video games as much and as long as I can.
The only game I played for hours in the last couple of years is RimWorld. I don't try others much because I fear that I will like it too much and I don't have time to play. I really like RimWorld, it doesn't get boring.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Ok, so I believe that bugs are close to the foundation of life. I don't harm them in any way. There are so few honeybees left around here; I used to see them all the time. :(

I was walking down a filthy neighborhood street and saw some metallic white things on the side--they looked like those modern-style lamp shades but they were up-ended, like bowls. It had rained overnight and inside one such "bowl" was a tiny cricket trying hard to stay afloat but it was a losing battle.

I put my finger near the cricket (it was tiny, the size of a BB or so) and gently let it sit on my fingertip. I then let it hop off at its convenience under the shelter of concrete and earth.

Now if that was a murder hornet, I would try to find a thick piece of wood or something else to rescue it instead of a body-part. See? No harm to any creature--even that. Hopefully, they don't come this far east as one would have to call the authorities. 🙏 Probably I would put it in a container and hand it over. But never harm it.
I think the wisdom of this bee is amazing.:unsure:

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
If there is ownership of human life, who does it belong to? Is the owner himself?
Recently, I have begun to think of the ownership of human life as something like public property or common property.
I am thinking or asking myself rather, are we all in a simulation trapped in one of the simulated "universe" from where we can't escape, as the universe is expanding at the speed of light. If that be so who's running the simulation?

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I am thinking or asking myself rather, are we all in a simulation trapped in one of the simulated "universe" from where we can't escape, as the universe is expanding at the speed of light. If that be so who's running the simulation?
I have the idea that the earth itself is a sandbox. The extinction of dinosaurs and the sudden disappearance of civilization ... Probably it was the destruction of the sandbox by rebooting.:unsure::coffee:

Who is the performer of the simulation? It may be an innocent child in some space. I think the influence of the player is greater than that of the program designer.:)

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
In 1985 I've finished forestry studies and that's my cat :)
SAVE_20190926_090900.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.