Emsisoft 2020.10: Detail Improvements (bigger features announced soon)

IkariGradius

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
Amongst changes are improved support for 4k displays, improved scanner user interface, improved command line scanner as well as several minor tweaks and fixes. Some interesting changes have been made to the management console as well.

More interestingly, Emsisoft seem to be working on big upcoming changes, as announced on their blog post « Our developers are currently working on some bigger features that will be announced soon. In the meantime, our software has undergone regular maintenance and received some minor improvements. »

Full list of changes can be found over here on their official blog.

I have posted this update as nobody else did (including the MalwareTips bot).

MacDefender

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Oct 13, 2019
Looking forward to hearing what the major changes are! Just renewed my Emsisoft. Even though it's not the product I use the most, I really like their cloud console and, more importantly, the way Fabian participates here and interacts so thoughtfully with us enthusiasts. It was a no brainer to keep supporting the product.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.