Emsisoft receives top award in Malware Protection Test

Does this result makes you considering using Emsisoft Anti-malware?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Yes, and i will change my actual antivirus for EAM.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 53 63.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Emsisoft and all the others have been using machine learning "Ai" for years.
Not like that Jeff, lol
I should have clarified, like a mash up between A talking virtual assistant, and automated sig-database that the product will contact to scan only, (All sigs stored on EmsiSoft exclusive servers ect.
Ok it sounds strange but changes are coming to the AV landscape that are Not here just yet, I might have screwed the pooch explaining that, but I know things like this are in the works, and not by some
3rd rate AV Dev's either. your smart so I know you get the idea.
EDIT: I want to say more but I cant.

Last edited:

idaho

Level 1
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
I love Emsisoft, for 8 years Im paid customer. But I still like to have Internet Security choice, with Firewall. If I trust Emsisoft? Yes, is on my PC now, all works just great, but feeling have Emsisoft Firewall was much better, as is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.