Expired Ending in 2 hours! Cylance Smart Antivirus 1 year for $1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/pwyw-the-fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-bundle-2
Event end
Jun 25, 2019
How to get a license
[B]Terms[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
[/LIST]

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I just remembered why I uninstalled Cylance last year when I got a free copy from a friend:

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

cylance was infected 3 out of 3 times in the hub. :eek:

Hub isn't a good test for most products for a variety of reasons already rehashed. In Cylance case, as Burrito says, it's good for what it does but what it does isn't comprehensive and should be combined with something else.

I don't see why Cylance wouldn't be a good, lightweight combo with Syshardener, OSArmor/Voodoo along with Emsisoft Browser Extension for 99.99% of cases. At this price, I'd run with it regardless.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Just my opinion: But I still have a few months left on a 5 user Cylance I found it a pain in the posterior, FP's, galore, difficult to control even if you fool it in to having a improved interface (which really should be an option as admin) & if it does decide to delete something you can't really stop the thing of easily you have to login, this usually happens while you are attempting to install/update a fully legitimate program, by then a program is irreparably damaged - it's really an enterprise product & is still on a couple of office PC's. As for the VPN, I've tried most & again in my opinion it's the worst VPN in the entire world without a doubt. Very early cave men used better VPN's, & it's borderline useless. :eek: I'm sure some love it though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.