Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Energized Protection
F E A T U R E S
ϟ hosts based: based on Hosts file, all the bad stuffs blocked with 0.0.0.0
ϟ any device: compatible with all devices, regardless of OS.
ϟ blockings: strictly blocks advertisements, malwares, spams, statistics & trackers on both web browsing and applications.
multiple formats: different variants for different devices.
ϟ Speed you need: reduce page loading time upto half of its actual time!
ϟ privacy: with all these annoyances blocking, it also increases privacy.
ϟ saves expense: greatly decreases data consumption saving expense.
ϟ clean: no extra abracadabra!

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It's not included in default NextDNS lists (and they already use a lot!):
nextdns/metadata & nextdns/metadata

I use the Energized list's too in the past but get false positives so i guess that's the reason why it's not included in NextDNS.
But everyone use own setup, so (y) :emoji_beer:
Yes, default lists should always include the safest, non page breaking filters so it makes sense.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Sounds great! Please keep us updated
I reached out to him few minutes ago.
a.PNG
What this translates to is, "he's currently very busy with a personal paid project and some academic studies. Maintaining Energized project is very time consuming so he's unable to fully focus on it at the moment and will get back to it fixing open GitHub issues ASAP."
But like I said, it still receives updates every day.

F

ForgottenSeer 78429

View attachment 249536
What this translates to is, "he's currently very busy with a personal paid project and some academic studies. Maintaining Energized project is very time consuming so he's unable to fully focus on it at the moment and will get back to it fixing open GitHub issues ASAP."

Is he also from Bangladesh because you are talking in Bangla, right? I am also using Energized Blu in AdGuard Home and NextDNS.

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Aug 26, 2012
View attachment 249536
Great! Thanks for the translation

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 249536
You sure your chat just was about him being busy? :LOL:

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 283

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
You sure your chat just was about him being busy? :LOL:
You dirty mind 😂 The pronunciation is totally different and it means "Actually". Among friends we often used to have fun with this word 😁
You just reminded of a Saudi Arabian brand that entered our country around 10 years ago. The name translates to something so awkward (private body part) that they were forced to take their business out of our country after a week 🤣

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.