Advice Request Escan very bad company

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
Which tests?
Any links any Evidence?
there are tons of malwares Exist in the world may be one day BD detected them may be one day Norton detected them,detection(just detection) its not good point for called a software as good or bad!
many companies use BD Engine because their policy is good & these days most companies focus on other protection method_we know these days detection is dead & we need another Tech for bypassed threats (its good to them to get ...engine & developed another parts of its softwares!)
You may think why they do't use another engine , its clear, Well Respected companies dot love to share their technology with another company.
may be BMW do't want Ferrari detected their car formula.
in level of Norton Empire ,hmm, they are on stock , they are big company with clear funds & clear reports (because big companies with big money backbone can join stock )
BitDefender is Private held company , no one know whats happen there & no one can calculate their fund & money ( may be they are lie about their users :D )
you may see this link about their bad jobs (you may see your big & 500 milions users company leave password & usernames unencrypted , it seems hacker find a txt file yup its usernames & passwords :ROFLMAO:)

Qihoo & F-Secure & Vipre are removed that buggy engine.
am I free that :D
But that was in 2015, we are in 2021 that I know of. If it's due to vulnerabilities, EVERY software has them and I don't think Norton doesn't. Bitdefender is private already and? Kaspersky is too, and so is Norton. Are you forgetting that symantec was bought by another company, because they weren't getting the results as they expected? why do you think they bought Avira and Avast? Is Norton going into despair? Even the giant Kaspersky also had certain critical vulnerabilities in its antivirus.

Reactions: omidomi

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
Which tests?
Any links any Evidence?
there are tons of malwares Exist in the world may be one day BD detected them may be one day Norton detected them,detection(just detection) its not good point for called a software as good or bad!
many companies use BD Engine because their policy is good & these days most companies focus on other protection method_we know these days detection is dead & we need another Tech for bypassed threats (its good to them to get ...engine & developed another parts of its softwares!)
You may think why they do't use another engine , its clear, Well Respected companies dot love to share their technology with another company.
may be BMW do't want Ferrari detected their car formula.
in level of Norton Empire ,hmm, they are on stock , they are big company with clear funds & clear reports (because big companies with big money backbone can join stock )
BitDefender is Private held company , no one know whats happen there & no one can calculate their fund & money ( may be they are lie about their users :D )
you may see this link about their bad jobs (you may see your big & 500 milions users company leave password & usernames unencrypted , it seems hacker find a txt file yup its usernames & passwords :ROFLMAO:)

Qihoo & F-Secure & Vipre are removed that buggy engine.
am I free that :D

F Secure moved to Avira not because it was better, but because the engine was "lighter." Quihoo does not have a Bitdefender engine because they have their own engine (it also had an Avira engine), and as far as I know Vipre continues to use Bitdefender as an engine.

Reactions: omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
But that was in 2015, we are in 2021 that I know of. If it's due to vulnerabilities, EVERY software has them and I don't think Norton doesn't. Bitdefender is private already and? Kaspersky is too, and so is Norton. Are you forgetting that symantec was bought by another company, because they weren't getting the results as they expected? why do you think they bought Avira and Avast? Is Norton going into despair? Even the giant Kaspersky also had certain critical vulnerabilities in its antivirus.
In level of Cyber Security companies leave usernames & password without any encryption method is weird ...
I know , all softwares contain bug & vulnerabilities but its a human mistake ( I ask you as a IT Expert : lesson 1 - Encrypted you valuable data , they dot know it? or what? ) can we trust a security company who do't know they should Encrypted their information?
Yup both Kaspersky & BitDefender are private held company, whats the problem? I talk about norton :rolleyes:
buy company A or sell Company B is not belong to better or worst its just a trading ,easily you can check their monthly money income & outcome ....(if you know about economic)
I do't remember Kaspersky leave their password & usernames unencrypted;)
F Secure moved to Avira not because it was better, but because the engine was "lighter." Quihoo does not have a Bitdefender engine because they have their own engine (it also had an Avira engine), and as far as I know Vipre continues to use Bitdefender as an engine.
Wow , why you don't think they choose BD because its too cheap (yup you may know their rent their engine with lower price)
from where ,you understand they change their engine just for 'lighter'? any Evidence? or just BD fanboy? :D
in years late Qihoo Use BD Engine you may do't remeber those days
you may see in 2013 version:
T55Nfys.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.