ESET 14.2.24 (hotfix) have been released

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium version 14.2.24 have been released and are available to download.

Changelog:

Version 14.2.24​

• Fixed: Crash in FW interactive mode

Known issues:​

N/A

Upgrade to Latest Version

Upgrade my ESET Windows home product to the latest version

If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.

Support Resources

ESET provides support in the form of Online Help (user guides), fully localized application and Online Help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
@SeriousHoax as you are expert in using eset. yesterday i wanted to try to used eset after long period of time. after installation it failed to be updated beside require admin privilage for update modules "which is odd " do you have idea about this problem ?? beside WD is not disabled after it is installation

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
@SeriousHoax as you are expert in using eset. yesterday i wanted to try to used eset after long period of time. after installation it failed to be updated beside require admin privilage for update modules "which is odd " do you have idea about this problem ?? beside WD is not disabled after it is installation
I'm not aware of this issue. It's very odd indeed. Maybe try uninstalling the previous version and install the latest version that has been released today.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
You may contact with their support center, they will reply uninstall & install :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.