Site of promotion
https://www.eset.com/us/trial90/
Event
  • Extended Trial
  • Instructions

pica

Level 1
    I have been using ESET for almost 2 years, since about 1 year ago, i started to have BSOD due to Tcpip.sys, initially once every few weeks and for past few weeks every 2 days despite i reinstalled and updated the network card driver, disable the web protection of ESET, ran memory test for 12 hours etc. Finally i decided to uninstall ESET, and i have no BSOD issue since then, touch wood.
    I am currently using Thor Premium Home with 3 years free license that i managed to grab in February.

geminis3

Level 13
    Verified
    Malware Tester
    I have been using ESET for almost 2 years, since about 1 year ago, i started to have BSOD due to Tcpip.sys, initially once every few weeks and for past few weeks every 2 days despite i reinstalled and updated the network card driver, disable the web protection of ESET, ran memory test for 12 hours etc. Finally i decided to uninstall ESET, and i have no BSOD issue since then, touch wood.
    Tried reinstalling ESET?
    PD: ESET is one of the most stable and lightest AVs but I don't mind paying for a product with lower 0day protection than WD, their webfilter is really strong so most users will be safe running it.

pica

Level 1
    Tried reinstalling ESET?
    PD: ESET is one of the most stable and lightest AVs but I don't mind paying for a product with lower 0day protection than WD, their webfilter is really strong so most users will be safe running it.
    Maybe, but ESET had screwed up my internet connection a few times before, after updated, i couldn't connect to internet at all.
    I am using Thor Premium Home now...