Expired ESET 90 Days Extended Trial (2020 Promo)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.eset.com/us/trial90/
How to get a license
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.eset.com/us/trial90/[/URL]

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
I got the extended trial by entering to my country's ESET webpage, anyways it's a extremely light AV, PC feels faster than ever :cool:

1587766147301.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pica

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2018
I have been using ESET for almost 2 years, since about 1 year ago, i started to have BSOD due to Tcpip.sys, initially once every few weeks and for past few weeks every 2 days despite i reinstalled and updated the network card driver, disable the web protection of ESET, ran memory test for 12 hours etc. Finally i decided to uninstall ESET, and i have no BSOD issue since then, touch wood.
I am currently using Thor Premium Home with 3 years free license that i managed to grab in February.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
I have been using ESET for almost 2 years, since about 1 year ago, i started to have BSOD due to Tcpip.sys, initially once every few weeks and for past few weeks every 2 days despite i reinstalled and updated the network card driver, disable the web protection of ESET, ran memory test for 12 hours etc. Finally i decided to uninstall ESET, and i have no BSOD issue since then, touch wood.
Tried reinstalling ESET?
PD: ESET is one of the most stable and lightest AVs but I don't mind paying for a product with lower 0day protection than WD, their webfilter is really strong so most users will be safe running it.

pica

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2018
Tried reinstalling ESET?
PD: ESET is one of the most stable and lightest AVs but I don't mind paying for a product with lower 0day protection than WD, their webfilter is really strong so most users will be safe running it.
Maybe, but ESET had screwed up my internet connection a few times before, after updated, i couldn't connect to internet at all.
I am using Thor Premium Home now...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.