Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Total voters
Products to compare
Eset NOD32, Emaisoft AM, SAP + Avira add on, other
Compare
Usability
Computer protection (Antivirus engine, Heuristic engine)
Internet protection (Web Guard, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension)
Proactive protection (Behavior blocker, HIPS, Sandbox)
Ransomware protection
Banking & Payments protection

stefanos

Level 16
Verified
For light and good protection eset. For little bit heavy but with very strong protection Emsisoft. For free protection Kaspersky free or Avast free. But the best is you what you like and what is better for your system. :sneaky:

Arequire

Level 23
Content Creator
Verified
If you're planning on using SAP then I wouldn't bother paying for the Avira add-on if I were you. Avira's engine is already included in the Universal AV and unless one of your hobbies is disconnecting your system from the internet and inserting unknown USB drives you found lying around outside your home, it really isn't worth the added expenditure.

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
If you're planning on using SAP then I wouldn't bother paying for the Avira add-on if I were you. Avira's engine is already included in the Universal AV and unless one of your hobbies is disconnecting your system from the internet and inserting unknown USB drives you found lying around outside your home, it really isn't worth the added expenditure.
This would probably be the answer the OP was looking for to his/her loaded question, maybe I'm becoming paranoid, I blame that on @Illumination :devil:

devjit2018

Level 6
I would suggest either go with ESET Internet Security and keep Emsisoft Emergency Kit for scans or go with Emsisoft AntiMalware and keep ESET Online Scanner for scans. No matter which of the above you choose, remember that the best protection is the USER alongwith a properly configured BACKUP. The AV is ALWAYS the LAST layer of defense, NOT the FIRST.

Dave Russo

Level 5
Verified
This sounds like a great hobby,any suggestions on where I can find usb"s lying around would be great thanks

Reactions: Nevi