• Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
    • Browsing to unknown / untrusted / shady sites

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
For light and good protection eset. For little bit heavy but with very strong protection Emsisoft. For free protection Kaspersky free or Avast free. But the best is you what you like and what is better for your system. :sneaky:

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
If you're planning on using SAP then I wouldn't bother paying for the Avira add-on if I were you. Avira's engine is already included in the Universal AV and unless one of your hobbies is disconnecting your system from the internet and inserting unknown USB drives you found lying around outside your home, it really isn't worth the added expenditure.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
If you're planning on using SAP then I wouldn't bother paying for the Avira add-on if I were you. Avira's engine is already included in the Universal AV and unless one of your hobbies is disconnecting your system from the internet and inserting unknown USB drives you found lying around outside your home, it really isn't worth the added expenditure.
This would probably be the answer the OP was looking for to his/her loaded question, maybe I'm becoming paranoid, I blame that on @Illumination :devil:

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
I would suggest either go with ESET Internet Security and keep Emsisoft Emergency Kit for scans or go with Emsisoft AntiMalware and keep ESET Online Scanner for scans. No matter which of the above you choose, remember that the best protection is the USER alongwith a properly configured BACKUP. The AV is ALWAYS the LAST layer of defense, NOT the FIRST.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
This sounds like a great hobby,any suggestions on where I can find usb"s lying around would be great thanks

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.