Expired Eset Smart Security License Free For 90 Days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajemsasa

Jun 2, 2012
exterminator20,
sorry, but the licence for eset smart security you send me will expire in 9 days(17.1.2013.)!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ajemsasa said:
exterminator20,
sorry, but the licence for eset smart security you send me will expire in 9 days(17.1.2013.)!

I am going to verify the key status and if it is 1/17/2013 I will send you another

Sent you new key which is good

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ajemsasa said:
Yeaah, work like a charm!
Thanks man.

Right now there seem to be no ESET Trails.Maybe things will loosen up after the English release of Version 6.All 90 Day trial keys are meeting an untimely death as of today for some reason, same as the Poland Trial that has expired.

vostok

Jan 5, 2013
robin said:
vostok said:
Check Inbox

thank you -vostok-:) NO WORK for me,i have 23-day trial..ENYBODY help me with 90 day's trial for EsetSmartSecuryti5(sorry for bad english)

Edited by exterminator20: Removed posted license key

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The original posted Promo & subsequent promos of this thread has expired.When a new giveaway and or promo starts we will open a new thread.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.