New Update ESET v19

ESET
280 Replies 44,760 Views
Yes, but I don't quite understand why the Home line also includes ESET Small Business Security and ESET Safe Server. :unsure:

Nearly half of the new features apply to them:

New: Web Control (ESET Small Business Security)
New: Network attack protection (ESET Safe Server)

For Home products, there’s only:
New: Browser privacy & security: AI Conversation Security (available for Premium, Ultimate, Small Business Security) – implemented via a browser extension (independent of the ESET product version)
Improved:
SHA256 enabled by default – an initial scan must be run to populate the local cache
Import and export of settings split into two separate windows
 
Thanks to using a support ticket and a very helpful employee of ESET Netherlands, I know why things went bad for me yesterday. As I found out today (thanks to the employee), while I was trying to update ESET Smart Security Premium, there was also a Windows Preview update going on. (Preview 2026-06.) This somehow interfered with the updates, and I got the problem I mentioned previously.

So today I first did the Windows update, and after restarting I did the ESET update, and all is well now. :)
 
1783000036061.png


eset vpn update process is a different headache. I do not even have custom installation folder???
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top