Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Chrome OS + uBlock Origin + Windscribe: 82%
iOS 14.5 Safari + Wipr + Hush + Windscribe ROBERT: 100%

lol never thought I would have better tracker blocking on my iPhone because they both feel about the same in terms of privacy.
Just checked your browser "extension" HTTPS4All. Why are you using this outdated app that doesn't even do anything that Safari can't. Safari has built in HTTPS Upgrade in the experimental settings which is definitely the better option.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
in MX Linux.

Attachments

• ksnip_20210429-001543.png
    ksnip_20210429-001543.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

Privacy Badger isn't nor works like Safari.

Using extensions is also the wrong way and filterlists doesn't block device fingerprinting.
Privacy Badger makes you even (more) unique.

Safari use a strong anti tracking system (not only this filterlist) and doesn't need any user change.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Went from 87% to 100% testing Edge. Tracking prevention is toggled to OFF and Trace is removed. Just AdGuard for Windows.

Would not go anywhere without EasyList.

Kind of mis-leading to get 100% on tests like these b/c nothing is bullet-proof. It's like my machine got an "A+" on a new benchmark here yet it's not a high-end machine. What does that score really tell you? :unsure:

adblocker test edge.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.