Evidence of non-human intelligence activity near US nuclear sites gains scientific validation

Maybe, just maybe others are wondering why on earth we would bloody detonate 124 nuclear devices above ground on the planet we all live on?? I wonder too, often...
That's why we went underground. There were many aspects that we understood and many that we didn't.
It was better to satisfy human curiosity through testing and learning the effects in an "controlled environment" rather then unleash it against other nations i.e. during Korean conflict.

Upper atmospheric tests pumped the Van Allen belts which can cause weird effects; surface bursts even though greatly attenuated by the atmosphere might have also had some effects.
 
Last edited:
This is some weird #####. I've seen this footage many times and all I can think of is it's some super secret military technology.


I'm not so sure. If there were 'intelligent' alien life by now they should of reached us on our planet and made contact by now. Is their 'life' I would say yes, intelligent? Not sure.

Or you can believe some redneck on a rural farm in Alabama who has reported being abducted then anal probed by aliens :alien:.
Or, these people are crazy, get back into the ship & go home hopefully they wont know we've been & BTW tell everyone else to avoid, big-time!
 
@Digmor Crusher - Normally I agree with your comments but I have to say have you never heard of the Romulan Empire? The Klingons & so many many may more civilisations Actually visited??

I enclose a map of proof! Next you will say Cap Kirk & Spock were figures of imagination!

map.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upper atmospheric tests pumped the Van Allen belts which can cause weird effects; surface bursts even though greatly attenuated by the atmosphere might have also had some effects.
Good point (and something that I also thought might be the case). However an absolute (100%) direct correlation was ruled out by the appearance of ~30% of Transients seen 1-2 days PRIOR to a nuclear test (noted in Table 2 of the paper).
 
@Digmor Crusher - Normally I agree with your comments but I have to say have you never heard of the Romulan Empire? The Klingons & so many many may more civilisations Actually visited??

I enclose a map of proof! Next you will say Cap Kirk & Spock were figures of imagination!

View attachment 292314
Wow, you are right.
 
If there were 'intelligent' alien life by now they should of reached us on our planet and made contact by now.
Do you realize exactly how big the universe is? Supposedly nothing can travel faster then light, so a civilization a million light years away would take a million years to get here, I don't think anything is going to survive in a ship for a million years. And a million light years is very close is relation to the size of the universe.
 
Do you realize exactly how big the universe is? Supposedly nothing can travel faster then light, so a civilization a million light years away would take a million years to get here, I don't think anything is going to survive in a ship for a million years. And a million light years is very close is relation to the size of the universe.
but if consciousness is within the quantum fields of the universe and part of its "fabric", ...get entangled and there you are, "spooky" as they say -- we just don'thow to that yet (as far as I know) :p
 
The speed of light is unbelievably slow in relation to the universe size & as we see it now its as it was in stages as to distance, we still have little or no idea how the whole thing works, as to 'dark matter' that's another subject...The photograph of the blue single pixel really shows our place in the whole thing - All we know is in the dot...

Earth.webp
 
Since the Webb space telescope went up a couple years ago, they now believe that there about 2 trillion galaxies. That's galaxies, not stars! Each galaxy they believe on average has about 100 billion stars. Each star, they believe, has between 2-5 planets. Do the math! Even if only the tiniest fraction of planets have life on them, there has got to be millions of planets with life on them (and we think that we're so great). :D
Acadia
 
Last edited:
Do you realize exactly how big the universe is? Supposedly nothing can travel faster then light, so a civilization a million light years away would take a million years to get here, I don't think anything is going to survive in a ship for a million years. And a million light years is very close is relation to the size of the universe.
Yeah that's the excuse that 'believers' say and put out there. I just don't see it as fact right now, possible? 99.999% probable. But I don't think they have made contact, yet.

The X-Files was a great piece of fiction, but it's just that fiction. I just can't see or believe that secret governments black ops programs with hundreds or thousands of workers would be able to keep such an event such as Alien 👽contact with humans secret for 75 years and counting. It just doesn't make sense, humans can't keep a secret but the problem is the government is hiding something whether it's top secret military tech or something else and that leads to all the conspiracy theories.

Then again maybe ask Joe Rogan, he seems pretty certain about Aliens :alien: and Rogan knows Musk and said Musk is hush hush about Aliens 👽. So who knows!
 
If I were a non-terrestrial intelligence and tuned into Earth only to find that we're still debating whether science is real, using social media to brawl over conspiracy theories, and trashing the only planet we’ve got… I’d turn around too, without even leaving a card. Why bother making contact, when odds are you’ll end up in a Netflix documentary titled “Aliens: Are They Watching or Just Judging?”, with an NDA in one hand and Joe Rogan asking if you’ve met Elon Musk. Honestly, avoiding us seems less like a diplomatic strategy and more like an act of intellectual hygiene.
 
If I were a non-terrestrial intelligence and tuned into Earth only to find that we're still debating whether science is real, using social media to brawl over conspiracy theories, and trashing the only planet we’ve got… I’d turn around too, without even leaving a card. Why bother making contact, when odds are you’ll end up in a Netflix documentary titled “Aliens: Are They Watching or Just Judging?”, with an NDA in one hand and Joe Rogan asking if you’ve met Elon Musk. Honestly, avoiding us seems less like a diplomatic strategy and more like an act of intellectual hygiene.
It's understandable. They probably ran a quick diagnostic scan on our planet, saw that our highest collective priority is arguing about the shape of the Earth, and immediately closed the First Contact ticket as Unresolvable. Subject species still running on Beta firmware (v2025.0) and exhibiting critical internal conflicts. Recommend deferral until self-patching is complete. I mean, they probably just muted our whole frequency band.
 
Do you realize exactly how big the universe is? Supposedly nothing can travel faster then light, so a civilization a million light years away would take a million years to get here, I don't think anything is going to survive in a ship for a million years. And a million light years is very close is relation to the size of the universe.
Interesting reflection, Digmon Crusher. What you said reminded me of the old concept of the Einstein-Rosen bridge — the idea that two distant points in spacetime could be connected through a kind of shortcut, like hidden passageways in the fabric of the universe. Maybe non-terrestrial intelligences don’t need to “arrive” in the traditional sense, but are —or were— already connected in ways we haven’t yet grasped. And if such a bridge exists, perhaps we’re the ones who haven’t crossed the threshold of understanding.
 
Interesting reflection, Digmon Crusher. What you said reminded me of the old concept of the Einstein-Rosen bridge — the idea that two distant points in spacetime could be connected through a kind of shortcut, like hidden passageways in the fabric of the universe. Maybe non-terrestrial intelligences don’t need to “arrive” in the traditional sense, but are —or were— already connected in ways we haven’t yet grasped. And if such a bridge exists, perhaps we’re the ones who haven’t crossed the threshold of understanding.
I think that's the only way they could get here.
 
Very true, CruelSister. If they've mastered quantum entanglement, perhaps they don't need to travel in the traditional sense. Some theorists even suggest they might come from parallel dimensions, where the rules of space-time are different. In that case, rather than “arriving,” it would be more about “aligning” at the right point within that quantum network. Maybe it's not a matter of distance, but of resonance.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top