exe files infected

Ken1337

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 13, 2015
Few days ago my pc was infected with a virus called Sality and i downloaded AVG's Sality remover tool and it scanned my PC in boot time and it disinfected the files in C: but however on my other partitions some of the exe files are still infected with viruses called WrongInf-A,Virut or Sality and i need help disinfecting my files without deleting them.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Addition.txt
    64.8 KB · Views: 0

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

There is no good cure against file infectors. I suggest to completely wipe and reinstall your system. Also format all removable drives you have, the infection came from something like these devices.

Ken1337

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 13, 2015
If my USB is infected and I try to plug it on my PC wouldn't it infect the PC again?

Ken1337

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 13, 2015
So can I use a USB OTG and connect the infected USB to my android and format it from there? because android is Linux and the USB is infected with virus made for windows.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.