From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test12:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test12.exe

*** Please do not share the download link, we will delete it when we'll release the official v4 ***

So far this is what's new compared to the previous pre-release:

+ Added new signers to Trusted Vendors list
+ Sort the "Trusted Vendors" list alphabetically
+ On "Trusted Vendors" renamed "Use Default Vendors" to "Add Default Vendors" (Default Vendors are added and existing signers are not deleted)
+ Support for the ESC-key in certain dialogs (ESC closes the dialog).
+ If the user has selected more than one Event in the "Events"-tab and is doing a right-click + "Show Event Details", the Event Details of all selected Events are shown in the "Event Details"-window.
+ Suggestion/improvement for "Password Protect Power Options" - Dialog "Enter Old Password"
+ Suggestion/improvement for "Password Protect Power Options" - Dialog "Enter New Password"

To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
This version does not appear to be in english, is it even possible to change this appside ?
NVT_SS.png

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
RadarPro_2018-05-16_15-01-16.png

This is a general template model, that I think will be there until the final version is out.

The language of the template is latin.

Anyway, I experienced too the erpsvc.exe not starting on random basis, basically on low rpm hd, I think maybe the priority of service start could be increased, to avoid the service not run, or set into service an action to reboot the service if doesn't start.

Reactions: NoVirusThanks

Windows_Security

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
:) Lorum ipsum is text which web/graphical designers use to give an idea of the layout without spending time on the actual content. Don't worry the final will have English text.

Last edited:

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test13:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test13.exe

*** Please do not share the download link, we will delete it when we'll release the official v4 ***

+ Added new signers to Trusted Vendors list
+ Fixed If you sort columns in Rules, they get auto-resized. And column-size in Events should be saved even after restart of the ERP GUI.
+ On Rules tab, renamed "Copy Selected Rule to Clipboard" to "Copy Selected Rule(s) to Clipboard" and it now supports multiple selected rules (copying them to clipboard)
+ Support ESC to close the dialog also on "Export Rules", "Event Details", "Excluded Processes" windows
+ Added "Support for Drag & Drop" of files for rule creation (just drag & drop a .exe file on the Rules tab and "Expression Builder" will open with pre-filled file details)
+ Removed the orange button "NoVirusThanks" on the top-left of the GUI window
+ On Rules tab, renamed "Create Internal List of Vulnerable Processes Rules" to "Re-create Vulnerable Processes Rules"
+ Added msra.exe and mstsc.exe to Vulnerable Processes rules (you need to right-click the Rules tab listview and click on "Re-create Vulnerable Process rules"
+ Minor fixes and optimizations

To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.

@blueblackwow65

Events of blocked and allowed processes are saved here:

C:\ProgramData\NoVirusThanks\EXE Radar Pro\Events

The next time you get an alert, please send me the .log file or only the snippet of the event that caused the alert.

Last edited:

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test14:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test14.exe

+ Add Trusted vendors no longer replaces them but adds the internal list instead
+ Improved internal whitelist rules

@blueblackwow65

FPs you reported should be fixed now, please confirm.

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Just a quick update:

Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test15:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test15.exe

+ On "Expression Builder" form, renamed "Process" to "Child Process"
+ User is able to highlight/select "more than one" Trusted Vendor and after clicking on "Delete Vendor" all highlighted/selected Vendors are deleted

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Experienced a nice bug I want share:

First I thought was some injection done by HitmanPro Alert, but adding it to exclusion, happening same way, tried removing latest Nvidia drivers happening the same, at the end done a cleanup of the system.

Inside the eventviewer I was reading many Buffer Overflows,

this is what was happening, now is fixed:

RadarPro_2018-05-25_13-09-16.png

RadarPro_2018-05-25_13-09-26.png

RadarPro_2018-05-25_13-10-09.png

RadarPro_2018-05-25_13-10-01.png

What can be the trigger cause of such error?

Thanks.

P.S. Inside the latest .log stored here C:\ProgramData\NoVirusThanks\EXE Radar Pro\Events , there were many NULNULNUL

Last edited:

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi I uninstalled tthis last version for now , seems whenever a program opens and erp does not like it erp pops up only after program is in front, erp pops up in back of it without user knowing it is there, needs to be a notifier near clock or something , maybe others have had similar instances.

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test16:
https://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test16.exe

+ Fixed The Alert Dialog sometimes goes behind other program's windows
+ Fixed The "Running Time" on the program's window Home page could be expanded to show: xx Days, xx Hours, etc.
+ Fixed Importing of rules suggestion: "99 rules have been imported, 1 rule was ignored" / "Some rules couldn't be imported" or something similar
+ Fixed Column-size in Events are not saved (if resized to 0px to hide them)
+ Fixed When on Learning Mode some duplicate rules are added
+ Fixed The notification dialog (when a process is blocked) should "stay" on top even after clicking into a different window
+ Fixed Remember the last opened folder for each OpenDialog separately
+ New popup option in Rules -> "Remove ALL Rules" -> This will remove all rules
+ On the main program window, when we press the ESC key we can "Hide Main Window"
+ Minor fixes and optimizations

@blueblackwow65

That issue should be fixed now.

@lowdetection

Strange issue, I'll check it asap.

What is your OS? And what other security apps do you have installed? (You can send me a PM if you prefer).

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
@NoVirusThanks

Windows 10 x64 17134.81, NoVirusThanks Exe Radar Pro, Driver Radar Pro, AdGuard, Sandboxie, Hitman Pro Alert, Zemana antimalware and various second opinion scanners on demand, some tools for static analysis are used also on demand.

I tried also adding it to Hitman Pro Alert exclusion, with same result, so I think the problem was some kind of corruption occured on my side.

After cleaning the image and uninstalling, worked good.

NoVirusThanks

From NoVirusThanks
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Aug 23, 2012
Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test17:
https://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/exe_radar_pro_4_setup_test17.exe

+ Fixed resizing of columns to 0px
+ Fixed unicode issue w/ signers in Trusted Vendors List and Rules tab
+ Added a Passive Mode (always allowed after ERP denies a process in any form) -> Right-click on system tray icon
+ Allow-action replaced by Exclude-action in Learning Mode
+ Fixed Re-Create Vulnerable Process Rules menu item functionality

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.