On Sale! F‑Secure TOTAL Full Online Protection

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://campaigns.f-secure.com/total/pm/us-en/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=fb+switch+q122
How to get a license
Buy F‑Secure TOTAL

Select how many months of subscription you have left from another vendor:

Free support
30-day money-back guarantee
Available for PC, Mac, Android and iOS
Secure payment
*Discounted price for the first purchase only. Cannot be combined with other offers. All prices include VAT. Cleverbridge AG is the F‑Secure reseller and your partner for all purchases in this store.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Antivirus, VPN & password manager
Already have a security subscription from another vendor?
Get up to 12 months of the remaining period added to your new TOTAL subscription free of charge. Choose below the remaining period and we’ll add it to your new subscription.
Award-winning online security

Switch to Nordic security — get remaining subscription added as extra
Switch your existing security suite from any vendor to TOTAL. Get up to 12 months of the remaining subscription added free of charge to your TOTAL subscription. TOTAL protects all your devices, and it’s perfect also for small businesses or home office.

Why switch to F‑Secure?

NORDIC ONLINE SECURITY

The Finnish key flag is a registered trademark that proves the product is made in Finland.

AWARD-WINNING PROTECTION

Top-level protection with multiple best protection awards across the world.

OUTSIDE SURVEILLANCE ALLIANCES

Based outside Russia, China, USA and other 14 Eyes surveillance countries.

WITHIN EU PRIVACY LAWS

Your personal data is handled according to EU jurisdiction and GDPR.

All the protection you need in one package

SAFE internet security
Protection against viruses and ransomware, safe online shopping and banking
FREEDOME VPN
Keep your browsing private and stay safe from hackers, trackers, and intrusive companies
ID PROTECTION password manager
Password management and online identity protection with real-time data breach alerts

The strongest security features in one subscription

Antivirus
Browsing protection
Ransomware protection
Banking protection
Parental control
Gaming mode
Personal VPN
Wi‑Fi protection
Virtual location
Tracking protection
Kill switch
Password manager
Auto-fill credentials
Online identity monitoring
Breach alerts
My F‑Secure account
Free customer support

Last edited:

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
It's 3 software, possible to install or uninstall any in wished order. Pretty big difference.

If you want their AV for free, try the Beta version.
FS Protection Beta
I always buy software that I use, but F-Secure is expensive. Emsisoft is for $19, Kaspersky for $20 (3 devices), Bitdefender TS 5 devices $24.
So F-secure is relatively expensive.

In a round about way.....It's buy 1 year, get 1 year free. (if you do it smartly)
5 devices, 2 years, $54
I see. But if I want to cover the whole household, I would go with Bitdefender Family Pack 15 devices for 2 year for about $40

artek

Level 5
Verified
May 23, 2014
I always buy software that I use, but F-Secure is expensive. Emsisoft is for $19, Kaspersky for $20 (3 devices), Bitdefender TS 5 devices $24.
So F-secure is relatively expensive.

I see. But if I want to cover the whole household, I would go with Bitdefender Family Pack 15 devices for 2 year for about $40
Where are you getting Emsisoft for $19. I see $35 CAD for one endpoint.

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
Where are you getting Emsisoft for $19. I see $35 CAD for one endpoint.
Emsisoft has regional pricing. In my country it is $19.99

Screenshot_20220905-190302_Vivaldi Browser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Emsisoft has regional pricing. I'm not sure about F-Secure.
Yes they do. And based on the talk that I had with them they would not be happy if their specific pricing would be used in other regions (that is meant to be used)... which is completely understandable.

EMSISOFT is a great product as F-Secure is. Just in case if you are interested in F-Secure licenses, I might be able to give you considerable discounts :)

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Yes they do. And based on the talk that I had with them they would not be happy if their specific pricing would be used in other regions (that is meant to be used)... which is completely understandable.

EMSISOFT is a great product as F-Secure is. Just in case if you are interested in F-Secure licenses, I might be able to give you considerable discounts :)
My F-Secure trial is expiring this week. I might take you upon that offer. I am in the USA.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

I went to F-Secure, and saw Total for ~$35, (they're offering 40% off!) but I don't need their vpn and why install bloat, ditto password manager, so SAFE looked like the version I was interested in, and they wanted $59 (3 devices 1yr), so stop & rethink this... :unsure: I see a lot of folks like F-Secure, ok, I see it gets 18 at av-test, but it's not tested at av comparatives. I have more than 1 device, but high unlikely I'd put it on my macOS. I see no option for 1 device 1 year. I'm not sure what my threshold is for expensive, but I think $59 went past it. I need more "convincing" :cautious:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
You don't need to install the VPN nor the password manager. Just get what is cheaper. If Total is cheaper, just get it and don't install the bloat.
ok so you're saying user can opt out of bloat during installation, or it all installs and user doesn't use it??

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
ok so you're saying user can opt out of bloat during installation, or it all installs and user doesn't use it??
Hi,

Are you sure they are selling cheaper than us?

And yes, F-Secure VPN is completely a separate software. In general F-Secure does not have bloat software like others. If you need Windows I would recommend Internet Security which is cheaper.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Hi,

Are you sure they are selling cheaper than us?

And yes, F-Secure VPN is completely a separate software. In general F-Secure does not have bloat software like others. If you need Windows I would recommend Internet Security which is cheaper.
thanks for the feedback. I went with Total as F-Secure "sale?" 40% off about $36US 1 device / 1 year (no auto renewel). So far I have just installed SAFE. Could be me, I found their website a tad confusing or I was just reading too much stuff today. I do have non-purchase question or 2, but I'll go to their forum here.

Reactions: Sorrento

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
thanks for the feedback. I went with Total as F-Secure "sale?" 40% off about $36US 1 device / 1 year (no auto renewel). So far I have just installed SAFE. Could be me, I found their website a tad confusing or I was just reading too much stuff today. I do have non-purchase question or 2, but I'll go to their forum here.
My Fsecure trial just expired, I am back to using defender, currently awaiting Black Friday sales. Last year I was able to score a ESET Premium for $5/year/3pc's

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.