- Jul 27, 2015
Version 18.5 (5.0.1092)Released October 2022
- You can see the detections, if any, during a virus scan in the progress circle. Details of each detection are visible on mouse hover.
- You can follow the progress of a scheduled scan on the product main view under "Recent events" and in the "Event history" view while the scan is running. If you wish you can cancel an ongoing scheduled scan in the "Event history" view.
- You can now export and import your blocked and allowed website lists in the Website exceptions dialog.
- New licensing system. This change is completely transparent from the user's point of view.
- The issue with Windows toast notifications not always showing for detections has been fixed.
- The issue where a 3rd-party Anti-Virus warning couldn't be permanently dismissed has been fixed. "
What's New in F-Secure SAFE for PC and Internet Security This article outlines important changes and features, as well as fixes released in the latest versions of F-Secure SAFE for PC and Internet Security. Version 18.5 (5.0.1092) Released October 2022 New features * You can see the detections...